2012-10-26

Working with crystals at home

A while ago I bought a set of pure crystals to experiment with them and find out what it would do and also to use them in a spiritual way.

When the crystals came in I immediately had to put them on a black board, on which I have painted the flower of life in gold.


The crystals were intuitively placed on this board, into a circle, connecting all the crystalls together to form one unique field of crystal energy. And so I had them standing in my living room for a couple of weeks like this.


A couple of weeks later I had these little Rosequarts tumble stones that I put on the outer ring, between the clear crystals. To soften the energy, which felt quite strong and squary (don't have a good word for that).

Also the energy was very high in the center of this laying and so I have put a lot of stones in the center around the big crystal to load them with this special energy.



This week I was allowed to change the setting of the crystals. I have put them straight up again (which was too powerfull in the circle) and played with it, what ended up into a nice spiral of crystals.


You can already see the light playing with the crystals on the board, the tiny rainbow dots are so nice to see. But then suddenly, I turned one crystal a bit and I was amazed by the full rainbow on the board. Providing the room with full rainbow energy!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten