2012-10-05

Painting young boy meditating

I worked on this painting a while ago, when one of my sons was meditating a lot at the age of 10, and had lots of visions. He told me a lot about what he saw and the pictures came directly to me. This painting is not only an impression of his story, but also a way of expressing a mothers caring for her child. The willingness to see what the child sees, not thinking about it as being a fantasy, but seriously connecting to the child, with love, and see what the child sees in it's own fabulous ways.

 
I picked up the old painting that has rested in a closet for a few years and did some changes, so it became more outspoken in colors and light. It was fun to do. Not only because it became much better, but also to remind me of the period when I started to explore the paranormal in my life, due to that little boy that had visions and meditated spontaniously...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten