2012-09-24

Souldrawings development

I make a lot of souldrawings for people, to help them along their ways in life. And also once in a while I make a souldrawing for myself. The drawings are usually bigger, because I know myself better than anyone else. And also most of the times a lot of channeling is being done, concerning the issues I am dealing with at that time.
 
I have done a lot of these souldrawings and in different ways. It started with only drawings with a pencil. Later it became a set of fineliners with color fineliners too. I tried aquarel, ink and all combinations that could be nice to work with. Looking back now, you can see the development that has gone through this proces of working. From the smallest pencil drawing, to the loads of words, colors and dynamic drawings they are now.
 
Here there are a few of the drawing that I made for myself, so you can compare them in their development:
 




 
 
 


 
 
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten