2012-09-04

Power stick

Last week I felt the urge to make something, for a special occasion coming up in octobre. Then a few friends and I will meet and will create a power circle to give our love to Mother Earth. To do so, we had some ideas about rituals we are wanting to complete together, and from out of nowhere this idea of a power stick came to me. Ofcourse I probably heard about such items somewhere sometime, but I have never had one, or made one before. And so now, I felt I had to make one.

Now, I'm not the kind of person to go to a store and buy such a thing, that's not my way. And also, I'm the kind of woman who cannot throw away things that I like but have no reason to be in my house, which often results in a lot of clutter I'm afraid. I remembered there was this stick in my house that my little girl found when she was about 3 years old. I always kept it as an artpeace, together with some driftwood and shells we found on the beach that same beautifull day in autumn, 3 years ago. It was time to change the purpose of this stick.

I looked a bit more around in my creative clutter thingies and found some shells that are to be used in bracelets, as beads. As I liked it to be all kind of white and greyish, I bought a string of white leather in a local shop, the only thing that was not in my house. It was now complete, all the things I needed were with me. And I started to work on my stick.

I know there were a lot of beautiful energies around me when I started with my so called power stick. It was such a pleasure to make it, even though it was not immediately correct and as I wanted, but it grew beneath my hands. The energy of it is very pure and white, loving and kind, yet powerful. As I alway connect to the things I make, I have put a lot of my energy in it too. I really love the result.

Ofcourse I do not only want to tell you about my stick! I also want to share the image of it:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten