2012-09-21

My work during Soultraveling

The journeys of my life are in different dimensions for those who can see. I started soultraveling in 2009 and they still continue to this day. But the focus has been changed. In the first two years I was taken on a lot of journeys, to all corners of the dimensions so to say. I met up with different stars, planets, portals, grids, elementals, starbeings, guides, angels, gods and goddesses. All the myths were opened up to me and my knowledge grew and grew.

In the year 2011 there was this year of really learning what the journeys were about; learning to know my self, and where I came from. I learned what souljourneys really are, a shared image that our guides offer us, and the energy coming from it, helps to heal and to clearify and love ones self. There also is the contact with the spirits on the other side in this way, that is very warm and loving.

In this year the focus has been changed again, I realized that more and more I go on journeys with people who have to go a step further, or who are to learn to make contact in another way. Mostly these peope already are very open and have had a lot of experiences so far with the spirits. And although they have had these experiences they come to me and I go on a journey with them.

 
I asked myself WHY? Why do those people come to me if they themselves have had so much experiences and they can see for themselves as well? It's a question I have been thinking about now for a few days.
 
And I think the answer is, that a souljourney is a mix between focussing on our innerplane and the journey and to let the guides come in and take over and show us what is important. And instead of having random experiences, they now have some kind of tool to consciously activate the connection. I am here to make that first connection for them, to take the first step with them and to let them have trust in themselves. So that the next time, they can do it themselves!
 
Next to taking the first steps into this kind of journeying, I also help in taking a step further when someone is not able to do it on their own, when there are blockings. I gently show that there is someone waiting for them to take that step, to another part of themselves.
 
Beautiful things happen during the souljourneys. We receive the energy and warmth from our guides and angels who are supporting us on our journey. We get healing and are getting more familiar with our soul-selves and who we really are.
 
I''m thankfull to be able to do this "job", but to be honest, it is not a job, it is a passion of me!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten