2012-08-25

The beauty of crystal

Lately I see a lot of so called "chemtrails" in the air and was reading a lot about them. When reading about it, you get a lot of negative energie around. But my mind wants to do only positive things and there came this posting to me about chembusters. There are a lot of chembusters available. Most of them are called Orgonite. A combination of copper, crystals and other things. Some of them are beautiful, others are really uggly to see and very big.

As a creative mind, I started to look around for more information and wanted to make something with my limited budget. I had some crystals in my house already and I just wanted to wire them with the copper, which seemes to be the basic elements of all chembusters.

I checked the energy afterwards with my pendulum and was really surprised by the vibration of the total, which was extraordinary high, about 10 times higher than the crystal was before.

Here is one example of my creative little work. I'm really happy with them, already ;)

 
And this is the other one I made, with a lovely yellow crystal in it.

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten