2012-08-23

One of my previous lifes...

We all have had them, a previous life. And not one, but many many lifes we all have had. When we return to our inner power and open our akasha, memories of those lifes suddenly start to come back, and we can see images of those lifes. Mostly in the beginning, thos images are very hard to understand or to trace back into real history on earth. But still it is possible.

And so there comes a point when you know a little bit about a former life. Let me tell you one of my stories about that.

In 2010 I met someone who just like me was a soultraveler. And together we tried to find out what our connection might have been in former lifes. We found out that there were at least 6 lifes that we were connected in somehow. One of the last ones was in Florence in Italy. It was almost like watching a movie, but like someone was zapping, and we could only see short pieces of the whole storie.

I wanted to find out more about this life of mine and asked my guide for a name. He came op with Catherine de Medici, and told me she was close family. I tried to find out more, but did not come very far... and so I let it go.

Yesterday, a friend of mine, was talking about a project in which she had to choose between Cleopatra and Catherine de Medici. You'll understand, that my interest rose immediately. And together we searched for some connection. I knew, that this Catherine was very close to me, like a sister or a niece. But since Catherine did not have any sisters, it should have been a niece... and what was written in historybooks... Catherine's parents died young and she grew up with her aunt: Clarice de Medici... doesn't that sound much like Claire, or Cialara? And the initials of my facebook name are the same: CdM...

Then we found a picture of this lady as well:

 
 
The story about this woman was that she was married when she was 15 years of age, with Philippo Strozzi, her fathers "enemy". When her niece Catherine had lost her parents she took care of her. Later Catherine became queen of France. Clarice lived from 1493 until 1528 and gave birth to 10 children. She died young and when she was gone, the Strozzi's and the Medici's went into a war...
 
Before she married, there was another story, that was not written in history books. This is the story I saw while looking in my akasha records. In the first part of her life Clarice fell totaly in love with a man that was not worthy enough to her family. Her father and family made this young man go to fight a war in the deserts far away from home where he died.
 
Reading the story about Clarice marrying her fathers biggest competitor I realised Clarice was so frustrated and torn apart that she decided to marry this man.
 
And so to me a piece of my puzzle is completed again. I now know that I did not give up in life, I wanted to get even, and I fought back in my own stubborn way. But knowing I died at 35... it must have been a sad life...
 
And sometimes I wonder, did I ever change a bit? Probably, I hope!

1 opmerking: