2012-08-29

Reading Anastasia

Last week I red a book from Vladimir Megre about Anastasia. It was one of the most remarkable books I ever red. I had so much recognition with the things Anastasia told and showed. Not everything is within my knowledge yet, but a lot is!

The most stunning thing is, that this person really exists and that I met her during a souljourney in 2010. When we thought to be in a different world, but yet so familiar to us, and we saw this lady, being one with nature. She did not give us her name, but she did connect to us and showed us around in her world...

To understand this it is better if you read the book yourself, but what we saw was a life in nature, full and total living, without houses, without pollution, with everything we needed around us, but no posessions. It was a strange and unbelievable world, which we thought was not from our planet. But now we now, this was Anastasia, her way of living, and her dream for the future of earth.

I truly wish you all could have seen and felt her dream, because it was the most beautifull world, and it is possible on this planet, our earth.

After reading this book, two years after the souljourney we made with her, I simply recognized her, and she came back again, explaining that now was the time to read, and that a lot of things happening in my life were already moving me to a certain point in my understanding of how it all works.

I'm very thankful for this book, and for the connection to this lovely green woman, and I do support her in her dream and trying to make people aware of how we can live differently. Although that last thing is not easy to do...

Please read this book, it is full of love, understanding and methafysical experiences ;)

 
The last meeting with Anastasia as we now call her, she asked me to lay down in the grass and make contact, just like she does every day. It made me very energetic, enough to feel truly alive.
 
Allso within the souljourney we made with her, together we climbed into a tree, that looked like it was made of gold. From the top of the tree we saw a huge emerald green beam, coming out of the earth. It is sparkling and vibrant, and full of life! There was much life in many lifeforms around us, and a few lovely white birds. The birds carried a small piece of paper with our names on it.
 
On the short note it said:  Thank you for helping me with my dream.
 
It was amazing to be up in that tree, and feeling this force of life, it was so beautiful and astonishing. Thankfull we are for this experience and the meeting up with this nature person.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten