2012-04-15

Cropcircle designs

Every year a lot of cropcircles appear around the world. Most of them seem to be made in Wiltshire and the UK. In 2010 I visited this part of the world with my family. Not only to visit a cropcircle, but also to walk through Avebury and to watch Stonehenge.

The Circles of stones and of crops are impressive and have a lot of energy, that can be felt by everyone. To me it almost felt like coming home, feeling energized and comforted in a special way.

Some of the cropcircles have such a beautiful design and I work with them in a way that makes me happy, I try to copy them on wood and fill in with color, like this one on the left.

This cropcircle to me represented the seven most important chakra's of human beings, centres of our connection to life, earth and the divine part of our souls.

I intent to use this painting as an oracle board, using gemstones on it to tell me what is happening with someone on any chakra level. It's not totally ready yet, words will come in, and some beautiful glyphs that a lovely lady gave me will be transported to this design as well. But the strong design is the center of this piece.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten